Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Best Part About the Magic Forest

































































What is the Best Part About Going to the Magic Forest?


"That we run around and its a big place."
"That we always bring our wagons."
"Eating lunch there."
"Sticking together."
"The trees."
"Going down the hill."
"The favorite part is going on the street."
"That its magic and its a forest and it has a river that we can throw rocks in."
"About the magic and there's water there."
"I like to find sticks that look like weapons because I can learn some moves of war."
"Statues, because I like the pig statue."
"Seeing the magic, the magic is all the animals that come out, we never see them."
"Because it's magic."
"Throwing rocks in the pond because it makes me smile and it makes me want to fly."
"Running down the hill because its fun."








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment